Saturday, April 21, 2012

Entering the Blogosphere!



It seems as if everyone is blogging.  I guess what I needed was a proverbial kick in the butt to get me on board with this type of communication. That kick came in the form of an online course (MARTI,) offered to me though my employer, the Adult Education Program in Bethel Maine. I’m grateful to finally be a part of the Blogosphere and I’m looking forward to integrating and applying what I learn to our program.  Setting up a blog for the Western Mountains Senior College (after getting the O.K. from the Board of Directors) can be a fantastic way to share and disseminate information.  

The Maine Adult Regional Technology Initiative or MARTI, http://www.mainemarti.org , is a professional development program for adult educators. A program brochure can be found by clicking here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment